St Brendans GAA U13/ U14 Girls Help Sheet
Week of the Match
1. Match fixtures confirmed on the Dublin LGFA website usually a few weeks in
2. Post upcoming fixtures on Heja app and Clubzap app. Reminder to be sent to
parent's Whatsapp group about the fixture.
3. If match is at home, contact St Brendan's Juvenile Secretary Maoliosa Mc Hugh
on 0851449832 to confirm pitch availability.
4. If match is at home, contact Referee. Details of which will be included with
the fixture on the Dublin LGFA website. Referee contact list has been shared
on the coaches Whatsapp group.
5. If no Referee is appointed, contact the Referee Co-Ordinator.
U14 Paul McLoughlin 085 801 9151 cccdublinLGFA@gmail.com
U13 Michelle Keating 085 704 4483 firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Contact opposition to confirm pitch location, number of teams and number of
players. Opposition mentor contact details will be found below.
7. Text parents mid-week if anyone has yet to respond on Heja to confirm final
numbers for the game.
8. If match is at home text St Brendan’s parents to arrive one hour before throw
in to set up pitches. Coaches will be busy with the warm-up.
9. If the match is cancelled or changed, contact the following:
General Dublin LGFA contact: email@example.com
U14 Age Co-Ordinator: Linda Harbron
087 612 4504
U13 Age Co-Ordinator: Colum Cronin
087 612 4504
U14 referee Co-Ordinator: Paul McLoughlin
085 801 9151
U13 referee Co-Ordinator: Michelle Keating
085 704 4483
Day of the match
1. U13 and U14 rules and regulations can be found below.
2. Bring jerseys.
3. Bring footballs, cones and bibs. Bring whistles for coaches. Two size 4
footballs per team required for matches.
4. Ensure children bring their own water.
5. If hosting, coaches and parents should be on site one hour before the game
to set up.
6. Have a warm-up and drills prepared. Children’s warm up should start 20
minutes before the game.
7. Have a team talk prepared. Organise teams into positions. Explain positions
and what each position should do defender, midfielders and forwards.
8. Bring cash for referees (club will reimburse) U13 and U14 €20 per team.
9. Submit team sheet x2 to Referee and opposition with starting players names
and registration numbers.
10. Have a half time team talk.
11. Talk with players after game what went well and what can be improved.
12. Talk with coaches after game what went well and what can be improved.
13. If at home submit the score to the County Board.
1. Send a text to parent's Whatsapp group after the game.
2. Contact Juvenile Secretary Maoliosa Mc Hugh on 0851449832 with any
injuries, issues or future requirements.